Article: Katha Saar (Shrimad Bhagwat Katha, Troy) – Kuldip Bhatt’s scratchpad notes
Posted by વૈશાલી & કુલદીપ on જૂન 17, 2011
miGujarat.com નાં કુલદીપ ભટ્ટ નાં જય શ્રી કૃષ્ણ ! મિત્રો, While accompanying Pujya Bhaishri Rameshbhai Oza on keyboard, at Shrimad Bhagwat Katha (June 4, 2011 to June 12, 2011), I had captured some points/quotes being discussed (as time permitted between playing music), for my personal reference. Some friends asked for a copy and they then shared it with their other friends via email forwards. So I thought it may be of good value to share with miGujarat.com readers. Note – These details are from my rough scratchpad, and I might have made errors in writing or typing (अतः कृपया क्षम्यताम् in advance!). Just sharing for your reading pleasure !
Kuldip’s scratchpad notes from …
Shrimad Bhagwat Katha Day ONE
- तुमहारी दुनिया तुमहारी इच्छा से बनती है.
- भक्ति हमारे लिए time pass activity हो गई है. For many of us these days, Bhakti has become an activity that can be done when one has some free time.
- If someone says God is not logical. It is true. God is beyond logic.
- Let your emotions follow thoughts in your domestic life. Let your thoughts follow emotions in your spiritual life.
- व्यवहार में बुध्धि को आगे रखो और मन follow करे. आध्यात्म में (धर्म में) मन को आगे रखो और बुध्धि follow करे.
- माहत्म्य = importance
- जिसमे ‘महत्व बुध्धि’ होती है, उसमे प्रेम होता है.
- जीवन में emotions ज़रूरी है. जीवन minus emotions = Black & White movie
- हमेशा सबको सारी बाते कह नहीं सकते. पहेले सामनेवाले की योग्यता देखनी चाहिए.
Looking for CD/DVD set of the Katha? Contact The Bharatiya Temple of Troy – www.Bharatiya-Temple.org